Sunday, July 03, 2005
And this makes three
Okay, so I'm trying out this new blog thing. I'm always willing to try out a new offering (for me anyway) to see if it is better than what I am using now. I am currently using the Weblog utility on Spymac (the link to my weblog is listed on the side) and I just wanted to see if this is any easier.

Onto today's log then. I spent all of the last part of last night as well as a couple of hours this morning getting the PowerPoint presentations ready for this morning's church service. I am happy to say that, besides a few spelling errors, the presentations looked good and were well received. Since this was the first time that we went this route, there are obviously changes that will need to be made so that the presentation is easier to see; mostly just changing the colour of the text to a brighter colour. It also did not help that we were using a sheet as the screen - which of course meant that the image was not very bright. Apparently however, it would appear that one of the members (how do you refer to people that attend church in a discipleship model?) is going to buy a screen for us. Wow is all I can say.

Not much else has happened today - I must confess I have been on the computer most of the afternoon and I cannot really say what I have been doing. Okay, I read my mail and I have been fiddling around with Blogger. But all afternoon?

Okay, enough for now. Let's see how this looks....
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 4:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: