Tuesday, July 05, 2005
I could be a little clearer
It occurred to me that the title of my previous entry was never explained. I guess I must have switched train of thought in between the time I typed the title and when I started typing the text of the entry. Anyway, what this was supposed to mean is that this will be the third weblog/blog site I am trying. I started at LiveJournal as it is where my daughter has her blog, then moved to Spymac when I remembered that it has a Weblog area and I was going there for the gigabyte of email anyway. And now Blogger: I use Google Mail more and more, and I have just started using Google groups for a committee at church so I figured I would give Blogger a go. BTW, there are links to my previous blogs in the Link area on the right.

I should have been in bed already, so this is going to have to be very short.

Till next time, goodbye!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: