Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Not the best way to get a day off
I got the day off today; not because I wanted a day off, but because I got up to take a shower and my body said "There is no way you're feeling well enough to go to work today". So I stayed up long enough to send an email to the office telling them I would not be in and went back to bed. I then slept for another 5 hours. I had been nursing somewhat of a cold - runny nose and somewhat of a sore throat - but I had been able to mostly ignore it. I guess my body decided that I had ignored it long enough. I sure hope I gave my bode enough sleep - I am planning to go to work tomorrow. Just to be on the safe side I am going to get more sleep than usual....

So it was a pretty slow day all around since I slept through a good part of it. I'm looking to be more productive tomorrow. I did get the main PowerPoint presentation for church ready for next Sunday's service so the day was not a complete loss.

Goodnight!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: