Wednesday, August 23, 2006
The deed is done
First, I should mention that after having no luck whatsoever in getting a Full backup started for the server I was talking about yesterday, at 5am the regular backup started and it proceeded without problems. Go figure! I did notice that the backup was killed on purpose late afternoon, but since I had already left the office I do not have the details.

The reason I left the office early is that today was the day where we went to the lawyer's office to sign the papers and hand in the cheque to pay for the house. So that part is done and the dream is almost a reality - 3 days 10 hours and change before the movers show up. We will take possession of the house the day before, so we will have already slept in the new house by the time the movers come.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:07 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: