Sunday, August 13, 2006
Trying out new software
This is apparently a nice way to make blog entries without actually having to be on the site. I say apparently because this is my first time trying it. Of course, anything with spell checking cannot be bad. It is working just like a regular word processor and highlighting misspelled words as they occur. Take that Blogger spellcheck!

I am almost completely recovered from that stomach virus (I think that's what it was anyway) that had me staying home on Friday. I say almost because my stomach is still a little "delicate" for the lack of a better word. I thank my lucky stars that this particular episode did not make me throw up.

If you are keeping track I do not need to remind you, but for everybody else there is just over 13 days 10 hours before the move to end all moves begins.

Hey cool, I think I can actually strike through words with this! Un rien l'amuse...

Good night!

(written while listening to On My Knees from the album "Heavenly Place" by Jaci Velasquez)
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: