Tuesday, August 15, 2006
That will teach me
So Blogger has added new features in their beta program so I decided to move my blogs to the Beta release. From what I have seen so far the blog looks the same so you will not notice a difference when you read my blog. Okay there is one, apparently you will not be able to post a comment unless you move the Blogger account you created to post comments to the beta release. So I guess there will be no more comments (for a while anyway).

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I was trying out software to post to my blog from the comfort of my home machine. That was going great until, you guessed it, I moved my blog to the beta release. Now the posts I create using the software just go to never never land.... Oh well.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: