Thursday, July 07, 2005
Yet another quiet day
This is another one of those days where there isn't much to talk about. Probably the only thing of note is that I got to take the car to work today as my wife had to stay home because we had the building manager come looking at our upstairs potty as it was leaking. So I got to drive my younger daughter home after her shift at work. That gave me a nice break in the middle of the afternoon and a quicker way home after my day at the office.

I guess I should say that since I have been getting more sleep I feel much better during the day. So I guess I cannot complain about having to vacate the living room as it benefits me as well. That means I should not have been that whiny about it yesterday since it is doing me some good.

Guess I better close as I have a chapter of a book to read before going to bed.

Goodnight!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: