Monday, November 07, 2005
Car trouble
After dinner my wife was going to drive me to my meeting and the car refused to start. After trying a few things and getting the gracious help of our next door neighbour, it became obvious that our battery was dying and not carrying enough of a charge to get the car started. Our neighbour came through yet again and drove me to Canadian Tire when I bought a new battery. After installing the battery, the car started up right away. One problem fixed.

Work was actually pretty good - I did get my Blackberry set up so I have changed to my new cell phone. My old cell phone has found a new home with one of my co-workers. This was all part of the greater plan that allowed me to get the Blackberry. I think I will enjoy using my new phone.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: