Friday, October 28, 2005
And three is where it stops
Looks like we were just on the edge of filling a whole tape with the catalog backup as it has started failing again after being successful for three days. I knew this day would come as the catalog keeps growing but I had hoped for a longer reprieve. I guess it is time to implement the workaround suggested by the vendor.

As mentioned yesterday, we went looking for a case for my new Palm. It actually went like this: my wife did all the leg work and then picked me up for lunch and took me to the one place that had the best selection. Just as I had surmised there no longer were any cases designed specifically for the VIIx (after all the design is over 5 years old), so I ended up buying a universal neoprene case from Belkin. It has a belt loop - but I think I am carrying enough stuff on my belt already (2 cell phones).

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: