Thursday, October 27, 2005
Three in a row
I guess this is not news anymore but the catalog backup was successful once again. Glad to see I was able to fix a problem. I am not having much luck trying to fix the media server not responding. The consensus seems to be that the backup software on the master server will have to be stopped and restarted before things start to work.

My PDA (Sony Clie T415) has been slowly falling apart. I bought it used and have had it for at least a couple of years. It is missing a couple of screws and the digitizer has been getting worse, which means I have to re-calibrate it frequently. My wife noticed that a liquidator in town had older model Palm PDAs on sale. So I went and got myself a Palm VIIx. Next thing to buy will be a case for it.

Choir practice tonight so I did not spend much time at home. Therefore not much else to say.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: