Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Two in a row
This is turning into a work related blog. I don't know if this is what I had in mind when I started this blog, but it certainly seems to be pretty much all I write about.

And that brings us into work related stuff :). So the catalog backup has now worked for two days straight, and the cleanup routines have also been working properly. I guess I can stop worrying about those things for the time being. The next thing to tackle is our new media server that does not seem to be willing to do any backups. It seems to talk to the master and other media servers okay, but if you start a backup job using that server as the media server, it just goes into a queued state and never gets going. Another mystery to solve. I don't mind saying that it is exactly what I like to do best.

Another quiet day at home - I was at home all evening for the first time this week! My youngest daughter fixed a Mexican casserole and it was very good. I don't know that she is too keen on repeating the experience, but that is mostly because of all the preparation involved. She had thought that it would only take 20 minutes to get the whole thing together but it took her an hour. But that has a lot to do with the fact that she is not used to working in the kitchen so everything took longer. There was also the nervousness about whether or not the casserole was going to be edible but as I mentioned already (but it bears repeating) the casserole was very good. I really had to refrain myself from getting way too many helpings.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: