Saturday, April 15, 2006
A day of rest, almost
Saturday was almost a perfect day. Almost because of two things:

  1. I found out mid afternoon that I was the one supposed to prepare the presentation for the church service tomorrow; and
  2. My wife had one of the muscles of her right ankle "freeze up" on her and she was in agony, or at least some significant pain, for a good part of the day.

There seemed to be no reason for the muscle problem, and about 5 hours after it started it just went away. Very mysterious...

The family was taken out to dinner at Boston Pizza by my younger daughter (Thanks a million!!). The food was very good, once we all got what we had ordered. My wife (why is she always the one to whom this happens?) was served a wrongly prepared meal. But they were quick to fix the problem when they were made aware of it.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: