Saturday, April 08, 2006
Saturday of rest
I have spent, once again, most of the day plopped in front of the computer. Well that is not quite true. I did go to church for a meeting this morning at 11am with my daughters, and then went out for lunch with the whole family. But since after the lunch, I have been at home working on the computer - well I did play as well.

Since today was Saturday, a good part of the day was getting ready for the Sunday church service. But I did manage to rack up another 10,000 (points, tokens?) on the badge I am doing on Pogo. So I am now 60% of the way to the required number (50,000). I am pacing myself so it should take me another couple of days to finish it.

Supper was Tuna casserole prepared by my wife: another culinary masterpiece!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: