Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Still doing okay
I went to the doctor today so that I could get one of my prescriptions renewed. Since the prescription is for high blood pressure, she (yes, my family doctor is a woman) checked my blood pressure and found it to be normal (125/88). Of course, all this means is that the medications I am on are doing their job; I am sure that if I lost 100lbs I would not need to take those pills.

The change window at work went pretty well, except of course for the small problem that we were going to do a large change of tapes to get ready for the 4 day weekend. We forgot that the work being done was changing the fibre switch between the servers and the tape library. And for those of you not familiar with the equipment it meant that we could not communicate with the tape library. That made it impossible to tell the library to eject tapes so we could replace them. That job has now been scheduled for tomorrow.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: