Sunday, April 09, 2006
Got some reading done finally
Well it only took a week, but I finally got around to reading today. Of course it is not any of the 4 books I had on the go already, but rather a book I had had on hold at the library for quite a while: "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. The movie by that name is coming out next month and I wanted to read the book before watching the movie. I am enjoying the book so far, and I have spent quite a bit of time reading it. I kind of have to since I have the book on a 14 day loan from the library; the usual loan period for a book that is in demand.

I did not do a whole lot today: went to church, had a great lunch (roast), played some Pogo, and read the book. I played chauffeur for my daughters during the evening but that is it.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: