Monday, April 10, 2006
So three blogs is one two many
I think it has now become clear to me that trying to keep a separate blog about work happenings is not going to work. So I will return to including work stuff in this blog.

I do not remember if I mentioned it before, but work has finally decided that we need to have someone on stand-by 24/7. We started this on the 2nd of April as April is the beginning of a new fiscal year at work. Before April we were offering coverage on a "best efforts" basis which basically meant that they would just call everyone on the call list and hope someone would be home and be willing to take on the problem. And I think that pretty much everyone felt that we were being taken advantage of under that system. So at least now we are getting paid for being on stand-by.

I had a long meeting tonight at church so I have not had much time to spend at home. I was home long enough to get dinner: "pigs in a blanket" and fries. Interesting name but very good nevertheless.

Fortunately for me I read more yesterday than I had planned, so not having time to read tonight will not affect my ability to finish the book before I need to return it to the library.

Good Night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: