Friday, April 28, 2006
A new toy to play with!
I had heard of this online word processor called Writely and had been meaning to try it out. When I got around to do that, it turned out that the company had been bought by Google and they had decided to close registrations while they moved their infrastructure to Google. So I figured I would have to wait until they re-opened registrations.

Well today it dawned on me that since existing members could invite people to collaborate on documents, there was a possibility that there were people offering invitations. And it turns out that I was right. I found someone who was offering invitations and asked nicely; and Voila! I am now a member of Writely. Yeah!

Apparently it is possible to use Writely to make a blog entry. So I am writing this entry in Writely and hoping I can figure out how to get that transferred.

Update: I have not been able to get that working, so I just copied and pasted for the time being.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: