Friday, April 21, 2006
Where has this week gone?
It seems to me like time just flew away all week. Every night by the time I was ready to blog it was way too late to start, so I tried to be good and enough sleep - which meant that I would not make an entry in my blogs.

You would think I would have lots to write about since there has been a dearth of entries this week; but it would appear that I cannot come up with anything. Work was kind of blah this week, so there is nothing much to report on that front. And I think I have already mentioned my problems with the OS install(s) on my workstation. I have been toying with installing the latest beta version of Ubuntu 6.06, but since I installed Fedora Core only 2 days ago I just cannot "waste" more time in trying different distributions on my workstation.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:12 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: