Tuesday, April 18, 2006
This IS a journal
I have been reading comments on Digg and there is always a lot of complaining about people using blogs as a journal. Somehow, they think that everyone should share their knowledge to the world on relevant blogs. Well sorry to disappoint, but all I want to do with my blog is write down about my day and what happens to and around me. But I do not advertise my blog, and only mention it to people who might be interested in what I have to say so if you end up here you were looking for something that matched their search.

And I also mention food, like the great dinner my wife cooked tonight: Ham with scalloped potatoes. Yummy! And I once again ate too much, but when the food is so good it is very easy to do.

I worked from home today, not because I did not feel well, but because I woke up late and missed my bus. I then decided that I would miss too much of the day if I took whichever bus was next. I think I got as much accomplished by working from home than by working at the office. I just had to make a couple of changes to how I monitored things to account for the change of location.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:05 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: