Sunday, April 02, 2006
Not reading enough
I was just realizing earlier that I was supposed to read a chapter of a book for church (for a meeting tomorrow night) and had not yet done so. Which led me to realize that I currently have 4 books on the go (a 5th one was sent back to the library as it dawned on me I would never get around to reading it before it was due back) and I have made no progress in any of those books. This is particularly hard to take for someone who used to always have his nose in a book.

Of course nowadays my nose always seems to be about 18 inches away from a computer monitor which leaves little time for reading. The sad thing is that those 4 books I am trying to read are actually very interesting; I wonder why I have not finished them yet. I obviously need to set some time aside - maybe an hour every evening - for reading. I am sure my computer time will not suffer as I have been finding myself more and more just sitting in front of the monitor wondering what to do next. Let's see if I can follow through on this.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: