Friday, March 31, 2006
Playing at nursing
I stayed home from work today. It was due to the fact that my wife slipped in the shower this morning. She opened a gash about 3cm (just over 1in) long just below her left elbow and has multiple bruises. After going out to get some SteriStrips to help keep her wound closed, I decided that it probably would be best to stay home as she was sore all over and did not expect to be able to move for a few hours. Fortunately for me she required very little care, but I was very glad to have been able to take the time off just in case.

I spent most of the day just surfing the web. I am looking at using a Wiki to keep track of things I have to do. After looking at many different ones, the current favourite flavor of Wiki is StikiPad. Time will tell if I continue to use it. I must say that it is nice that they offer an opportunity to try out their offering with a free account so I can "kick the tires" as it were to find out if I want to really make use of it.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: