Thursday, March 30, 2006
The food blog
I do not know why, but for the last few days I have been including in just about every entry what we have had to eat. Actually, I think that the days where I did not mention food are the days were we ended up going out to eat. My wife made chili today, and it took all of my willpower to resist having a second bowl. I did actually fix a second bowl, but I am taking it to work tomorrow for lunch. Yummy!

Thursdays are choir practice nights so I once again spent a good part of the evening out of the house. Which is my excuse for not having much to say in my blog entry.

One thing I should do is try and reduce the number of email accounts I check for mail (and actually receive relevant mail). I am currently receiving mail in 7 different email accounts! And that does not include the two work email accounts I have! At different times I have set up each mail accounts to receive some valid emails (ie. not spam) so I have to check all of them. Which reminds me that I have not checked on two of those in a few days. I better go ahead and do that before going to bed.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: