Saturday, April 01, 2006
This is the weekend right?
Okay so this was actually a pretty good day. I did not get up until almost 11am and then went out to lunch with my wife and younger daughter (compliments of my younger daughter - Thanks a million!) We all ended up having food from Taco Time, and from the comments around the table it was all good.

Spent most of my day on the computer, as usual, but this time spent a good portion of it working on this Wiki site that I think will help me pick songs for singing at church for the pre-service singing. It will probably end up being more useful than for just that, but we will see. I guess the first thing to see is how long I will stay interested in that project.

Well tonight is the night we "spring forward" to Daylight Saving Time. The linked article is quite interesting; I did not know there were so many exceptions even in BC alone. As you will hopefully read in the article, next year Daylight Saving Time will start earlier and end later. Should be interesting to see how that works out.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: