Friday, June 30, 2006
And there she goes again
My daughter is leaving for her summer job in less than 7 hours, and she will be away until the end of August. She will be one of the staff people at the United Church of Canada camp in Naramata. I know she is leaving, but it is still hard getting used to the idea that she will not be around for the next 2 months.

I cannot really put my finger on why but the last week at work was unsatisfying and not really fun at all. A part of it I am sure has to do with the fact that I have been getting less than my usual amount of sleep every night. I think there was only one night over the last week where I got more than 6 hours of sleep. Although I must also say that I was not the only one who was easily irritated; my co-worker also was not in the best of moods.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: