Monday, June 19, 2006
Playing with my new toys
I have not been posting very often lately. This is basically due to the fact that I have gotten a new computer, an iMac, and have been playing with it to get comfortable with its interface as I have not had an Apple computer before.

As a matter of fact, I am writing this entry in a widget on the Dashboard of my iMac. I am having a great time discovering all the neat stuff that can be done on my new computer.

Okay, so I basically wrote the same thing in two entries. I guess I should read my own posts before writing new ones. I was very lucky in that I also received a MacBook (a black one) for Father's Day so I have had two different computers to get familiar with.

I am having a great time!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: