Sunday, August 06, 2006
Sunday situation
Okay, so that was not a very good title. I was trying to come up with an alliteration, and I did, but I had to stretch things a little to make it work.

I came across a presentation on the Philosophy of Liberty on the web which I thought was very nice; have a look at it and see if you like it.

We (mostly my wife of course) are still in the process of packing for the big move which is due to happen in just over 20 days 8 hours from the date of this entry. The goal is to have everything non-essential packed before the last week so we can concentrate on all the things that need to happen for us to take possession of the house.

I have been packing our CD collection and I found a CD I had forgotten all about: Unreal! by The Real Group. They are a Swedish Jazz a cappella group and I think they are just great. I am thinking about lending that CD to our church music director since he is also a Jazz musician.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: