Thursday, August 10, 2006
You would think I could count
particularly since Math was really my strong subject in school. But obviously I cannot, as I forgot to take BC Day into account when I was giving a count of how many days remained before my co-worker would return. Instead of 1 down 14 to day as I had in the title on Tuesday, it should have been 1 down 13 to go. Which of course no makes tonight entry 3 down 11 to go.

We are having trouble getting the new robot installed in Vancouver. First, the work type of interface card was in the server, and now that the card problem is fixed the backup software refuses to see the new robot. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to figure things out - we really ran out of time today to be able to investigate the new problem fully.

For those wondering, just over 16 days 9 hours before the move to the new house begins...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: