Saturday, July 23, 2005
I know how a sloth feels
Today I did very little. Well very little in terms of physical exercise. I spent most of my day finishing "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" so I could get started on the latest Harry Potter book. So my nose was in the book all of today and part of the evening. The rest of the evening was spent picking songs for the singsong at church tomorrow. You can read about how that went in my other blog: Christian Life and Work.

As to why I have two blogs: I decided to try out Blogger, and created an account - well actually I tried creating an account as it turned out I had created an account on Blogger before and never used it. So I created a blog, only to find out that I had also created one here before. So here I was with two blogs and I decided to make use of both of them. Who knows how long that will last....

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: