Sunday, July 17, 2005
Harry Potter
Unless you have been living in complete isolation for quite a while, you will know that today was the day the latest Harry Potter book came out: "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince". As we (meaning my family) are all fans of Harry Potter we bought the book today and I started reading it. It did not take long before I realized that I did not remember enough of the previous book in the series, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", to read the new book. So I am now re-reading "Order of the Phoenix" before tackling the new book. I have read the first 4 chapters already and I must say I find it easier to read this time around. I had a hard time getting into the book the last time as Harry is in his rebellious teen years and was angry most of the time. I guess the fact that I know a little bit of what is going on makes it easier to handle the tantrums.

Well I better go to bed - gotta keep fresh if I want to remember what I'm reading.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:59 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: