Thursday, July 14, 2005
I took a break today
Okay, so that's not such a big deal. But I usually work all the way through from morning to late afternoon without break. I don't usually take the morning and afternoon breaks as I usually always have something to do. I will also usually eat my lunch at my desk so I can keep working while I'm eating.

Well for some reason today, I just needed take a break. So after eating my lunch (at my desk), I went for a walk. While I had not planned it, I ended up where my youngest daughter works. I had a nice, short, conversation with her before making my way back to the office. I think the break did me some good as I was less sleepy in the afternoon. I guess I will have to make it a habit.

I guess all in all it was a pretty uneventful day.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: