Saturday, July 16, 2005
Fool me twice, shame on me
Last night was the second time I have checked the weather forecast on the weather channel of the TV and that the forecast turned out to be wrong. I checked before going to bed to see what the weather was going to be like on Friday, and there was no rain on the forecast. Well, it rained most of the day. My fault for trusting them. As the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!" I guess it is going to be watching the local news for weather from now on. No more Weather Network.

Work was work (deep is it not). There were no emergencies to deal with so it was an enjoyable day. It was made even better because I got to have lunch with my wife. She came to pick me up and we went to the food court of the local Mall and had a great time.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: