Wednesday, November 09, 2005
iPod fund
Since tonight was the first night since my birthday that the whole family (living at home) was at home, I got to get another birthday present - Yay me! When the iPod Nanos first came out I was going on and on about them and how I was going to get myself one - so my present is a box labeled "iPod fund" with some money in it already. I think I will add the money I got from my parents to it so I am already halfway there! Thanks everyone!

We are going through backup tapes as if they were candy. In the last week alone, I have had to put 300 tapes in the robot! That is not a cheap proposition as each tape costs around $70 so you can do the math (and if you cannot, your computer can ). To give you an idea of the amount of tapes we go through in a year, we are budgeting a half million dollars for tapes this year. Like Wow!

My older daughter and I had to go to a meeting tonight so I have not spent much time at home - and it will be the same tomorrow night as I have choir practice (well the rest of the family does too, but in another choir). Maybe I should have saved this comment for tomorrow :)

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: