Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Back to the grind
Okay so I really have been back at work for over a week now. But last week did not really count as I was on course in Vancouver for part of the week. This week is therefore the first week where I am back at the office in about 5 weeks. Needless to say, there is quite a bit of catching up to do. I do think, however, that I am slowly but surely getting a grip on things and I can start making sense of them.

We have been having trouble with media errors on the drives of one of our tape robots. We have been trying to solve that problem for at least a couple of months now. I was disappointed to find out that the problem still existed when I came back from vacation, but we will see if we can make some progress while my co-worker is on vacation herself.

I have been playing with yet another web calendar: 30 Boxes. It is a calendar that allows you to, as they say on their web site, organize, track and share you appointments/events. It would appear to work best if you share with others that belong to 30 Boxes, but it is possible to share a list of appointments to people that are not members. I have not yet tried it however.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 8:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: