Thursday, February 02, 2006
A lot more nothing done
I have been on vacation ever since we completed the great trek - and will be until the end of next week. While I am on vacation, I have done very little but sleep a lot more than usual and take my daughter to her work (at 5:35am every morning). The one thing we have done is send the money Transport Canada required for the minivan we brought back into the country. My wife inherited the minivan her parents were using. There is a $209 fee ($224 in Quebec) to import a vehicle - go figure.

Not a whole lot else happened. I have been looking around for headphones as I lost the ones that came with my Nano during the great trek. I am thinking right now that I will just use the ones I have from my old MP3 player. One benefit of that is that it is no longer as obvious that I have an iPod - as it is usually the case when you have those easily recognizable white headphones.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: