Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Whole lotta nothing going on
As I mentioned earlier, I am on vacation which means that I am doing as little as possible. I must say I have been pretty successful at it. I did go to a meeting at church last night, so I guess I am doing something.

We will be having lunch/dinner with friends the next couple of days so I guess the days of doing nothing are pretty much over. Of course sitting at a table or sitting in front of the computer - it is still just sitting. So how bad can it be...

We are also slowly but surely getting ready to go visit our older daughter in the interior of BC. The long drive there and back should be a flashback to the great trek; but the fact that this time we will be able to spell each other driving will make it much easier on each of us.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: