Sunday, April 30, 2006
Changes went okay?
Network services was moving the backup infrastructure at 1515 to its own dedicated network this morning during the Sunday morning change window. Which of course meant that I received a lot of pages and got called because of the incidents opened. I had foolishly gone to bed at 2am the night before and was awaken an hour earlier than planned by the phone call. Of course I missed the call because it took me that long to get my act together since I was just waking up. On the plus side, it would appear that the move was successful.

I did spend a little time, both before and after church, making sure things were going the way they were supposed to and closing most of the incidents that were opened.

The rest of the day was spent sitting in front of a computer (I moved from the Linux computer to the WinXP laptop to do the "Da Vinci Code" puzzle on Google). It is a contest but I do not think it is opened to Canadians - at least I did not see anything that would have indicated it - I play only to solve the puzzles.

Well tomorrow is going to come pretty quickly if I don't get to bed soon. It would be nice if I got enough sleep for a change...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:37 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: