Sunday, April 30, 2006
Not consistent
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been playing with the online word processor Writely. One of its feature is the ability to post your document to your blog. Unfortunately that feature is not the most consistent. I have tried 3 times now to post and only once have I been successful. It is apparently due to Blogger as it is definitely the one blogging site that has the most comments in the Writely Forum.

I had a pretty good day until I found out that the person that was supposed to prepare the powerpoint presentation for church tomorrow decided not to do it which left me in the position of having to do it myself unless I was okay with no overhead for church. Of course, that was simply not an acceptable solution for me so I spent the time required to get the slides ready. Which explains why I am still up at 1:40am.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:44 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: