Monday, July 31, 2006
Quick entry
I am starting to make a habit of working from home in the morning. That is basically because I do not get out of bed in time to get ready to catch my regular bus so I find it easier to just work from home and then, at lunch time, get a ride to work from my wife. My wife has much better things to do with her day than drive me to work so I would like to stop it from happening - after all I used to manage to get to work without problems before.

Just over 26 days 10 hours to go before the move to our new home begins. The packing (and cleaning) is proceeding in earnest. I did not remember having so much computer gear around the house: besides the 3 computers that we distributed, I have thrown out 3 more! And also a lot of old media as I mentioned previously.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: