Sunday, July 24, 2005
Plenty to do tomorrow
It was my turn to check backups this weekend and I'm sorry to say that not everything went smoothly. Somehow, one of our media servers is grabbing more tape drives than it is allowed to and it thinks that tapes are mounted in drives when they actually are not. I fear that only a restart of the media server will fix the problem, but of course because of the number of backups we have running on weekends it was not possible to do it then.

Another uneventful day today. Of course, since I spent most of it reading, a lot could have happened and I would not have noticed. I am just over the halfway mark of the latest Harry Potter book and hopefully will be able to finish it tomorrow (although work might interfere :) ). I am not going to discuss the book here so I don't take anything away from those people who have not yet read it.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: