Saturday, July 30, 2005
Tapes are like candy
Well at least that what it looks like judging from the number of tapes that were used for the backups last night. There were over 30 free tapes in the robot last night and when I checked this morning there were none left. None! I had never seen that many tape used in one night. So I went and put another 88 tapes in the robot. Hopefully this will last until the rest of the long weekend.

I tried to go to the bank today. With Interac I don't usually have to go into a bank but today I did. I needed to get a bank draft but the bank was closed. This is the BC Day weekend and the banks are closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! I was going to say I don't remember banks being closed for three days in a row, but since the advent of Interac I have not had much cause to go to the bank but once a month on average. I therefore don't know much about bank closures.

Otherwise a pretty quiet day. I did a couple of loads of laundry so I won't have to do that later in the week - which I have off. I don't currently have any specific plans for the week except to take it easy and spend some quality time with my wife. There will probably be a lot of time spent at the computer as well but I think everyone is expecting that.

Well I don't have anything else to say so I bid you Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: