Friday, September 23, 2005
Courses are over
The two courses I was on this week have completed and, although I was aware of a lot of the information presented, I did learn quite a few things which I hope will be helpful in our day to day operations. I will have to spend some time in the next few weeks digesting what we learned and seeing if it can be applied to the office.

The course Friday completed at noon so I was able to take the afternoon off - which gave me a chance to work on the slide presentation for tonight church service.

As I mentioned yesterday, my wife left today to go visit family. We were able to call her tonight to chat and find out how her day went. It sounded like it went pretty well even though it was long and tiring. She should be enjoying her stay at her brother's house for the next few days. It goes without saying (even though I will say it anyway) that we all miss her here.

My older daughter is also out of town this weekend, so the animal population in the house is outnumbering the human population!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: