Monday, September 12, 2005
Not feeling so great
When I got up this morning I was not feeling too great. I decided to work from home for a while to see if things would get better. They did and I finally decided around 10:30am to go to work. In retrospect, it probably was not the best idea as I did not feel well all day. I was not feeling bad enough to leave, but I certainly felt less than great.

On the other hand, it was a good thing that I did go to work as my co-worker had called in sick and did not come in at all. It was not all bad though as the day was kind of quiet and there were no crises to deal with.

I am going to cut this short as I am planning to go to bed earlier tonight so I can get more sleep before tomorrow.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:10 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: