Thursday, September 22, 2005
Yet another quick update
I guess I should stop leaving the writing of an entry for the last thing to do before bed, because I usually end up being late for bed and wanting to quickly write the blog. Tonight is another one of those since basically I have to get up just before 4am to take my wife to the airport as she is leaving to visit her family. Her flight leaves at 6am - which means she should be there by 4:30am and since we live 30 minutes away from the airport....

We started another course today - NetBackup Advanced Client. This one is more interesting - for me anyway - than the troubleshooting one. It is therefore unfortunate that the mobile lab that was brought to our building for the course is not really set up for this course; which means we are not getting the full effect of the course.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: