Sunday, September 18, 2005
Accident prone
I have been accident prone these last few days, and today was no exception. Fortunately, it is nothing serious. I guess it started a week ago, when I got a blister on my hand while working at church. The next day, I gouged the knuckle of my left index finger. And the next day, I got a paper cut on the same finger. A couple of days later I was cutting some cardboard with my pocket knife and made a slight cut on still the same finger. Today, I stayed away from my finger and accidentally tried to move a large planter by kicking it with my foot. Needless to say, my foot has been sore ever since. I am not looking forward to taking my sandal and sock off to see how bad the toes and foot are bruised.

Other than that, it has been a pretty uneventful day. We went to a new discount store in town, XS Cargo, and came back with a GE DVD player for $49+tax. They were supposed to have one for $19 but of course it was sold out. I actually feel better about getting one where I at least recognize the brand.

I spent the rest of the day doing one of two things: working on the powerpoint slides for church and setting up the new-to-us computer in the basement. The computer was going to be disposed of at the church and, since it looked in decent shape, I wondered if I could have it and they nicely let me take it home. Turns out that was a good thing for the church since it turns out that the hard drive had not been wiped and the church data was still on it.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:20 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: