Saturday, September 24, 2005
Too quiet
Today was a tiring day because I actually did some physical labour - usually the only work I do on the weekend is intellectual so this was a big change. Not that I did not use my brain, but my body got a workout that it does not usually get. I spent a good part of the morning with my younger daughter and a few other people (200 of them) spread all over Esquimalt, Vic. West, and View Royal handing out free stuff. See Love [Your City] if you want to know what it was all about.

I am here by myself tonight - my wife as I mentioned is off visiting family, my older daughter is off doing something related to a certificate (really showing off how little I know of what goes on here), and my younger daughter is off at a sleepover at a friend's house. Which just left me and the animals at home. It was lonely when I was young and single and it still is now. I may not be a big conversationalist, but I like to know there are people I could talk to if I wanted to. Oh well, my daughters will both be back home tomorrow so I will then only be missing my better half.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: