Sunday, September 11, 2005
More serene day
I must say that I was not anywhere near as sore as I thought I would be after having done all this physical work yesterday. I did wake up early - probably because I was too tired to take a shower last night and really needed one. The day was pretty uneventful once church was over.

I have been trying to get a look at an iPod nano, the new iPods that were just announced this last Wednesday. None of the stores in town have any. So I have only been able to look at them online. The reason I want to look at them is that my Sony Clie (PDA) is starting to fall apart and instead of paying about $200 to replace what basically turned out to be a glorified address book/calendar/to do list, I figured I could pay $250 and get that in addition to a 2Gb music player. But if the screen is too hard to read I guess I will have to go a different route.

As usual the weekend was too short - of course the fact that I worked most of Saturday at the clean-up day at the church made the weekend even shorter than usual. Oh well... I wonder when the next 3 day weekend is. Thanksgiving probably.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: