Monday, October 24, 2005
Trouble still
I am starting to think that maybe we should try another tape to do the catalog backup. After all I have managed to get the catalog cleanup to work as it should, and the size of the catalog is the smallest it has been in a month, but the catalog backup still failed. I just cannot see how this could still fail as I just know that we have successfully backed up the catalog when it was that size before. I think it is time to change the tape - something I will do tomorrow.

Not a whole lot to say about the rest of the day. It worries me that my wife is still suffering from whatever ailment she has and does not seem to be getting much better. Hopefully the rest she is planning to take tomorrow will help put her on the road to recovery.

I have found this new puzzle game: Su Doku. I saw a report about it on CNN Headline News and decided to give it a try. I think I will like playing the game but that is not much of a surprise as I like logic puzzles. I am still just working on the easy puzzles, and I am slower than average, but I think I will get better as I get more practice. I think everyone should at least give it a try.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: