Sunday, October 23, 2005
Still having trouble
Today I was able to get the other host to perform its cleanup. Interestingly enough, the first host was again giving me grief and I had to make the same change to both hosts so that the cleanup would complete without crashing. I find that very weird. Also, the catalog backup is still failing although I think I have gotten the catalog almost as lean as possible. I guess I will give it one more try on Monday before giving up on this particular method and moving to the recommended method for catalogs that are too large to fit on one tape.

This has been a pretty quiet day, with church in the morning and then just sitting in front of the computer playing games and watching the cleanup process to see if things were progressing. That suited me fine as I did not feel like doing much of anything today. Probably still recuperating from the cold I had the last couple of weeks. I don't think I am over it just yet, but things are getting better I think.

Well I better close so I can get a good night's sleep before work tomorrow. The teachers are back at work tomorrow which means that I will have to fight the crowds of students going back to school tomorrow. It has been very nice not having to worry about being on a bus stuffed to the gills with people but tomorrow it is back to the old routine. Oh well....

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: