Thursday, October 13, 2005
Clever notebook
I have been home sick all week. It is just a cold, but because I have high blood pressure I cannot use cold remedies. Which of course means that I cannot mask the symptoms while they run their course. Which makes for a rather uncomfortable 7 days (which is, from what I understand, how long it takes for a cold to run its course). Another incentive to see if I can work on getting rid of the high blood pressure.

One thing I ran across while I was just surfing is this web site: PocketMod. It is a clever way to make a small 8 page notebook out of a regular 8.5x11 piece of paper. You can decide what is going on each of the pages, and when you're done you just print it, fold and cut, and you end up with a nice small 8 page notebook. Give it a try, you may be impressed.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: