Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Nursing a cold
When I wrote "nursing a cold" it struck me as funny that I would want to nurse a cold. After all, all I really want to do is get rid of it. I guess "fighting a cold" would have been better.

In any case, I have come down with a cold - on the weekend, again - but this time it is hanging on and spilling into the work week. I did not go to work today (Tuesday) and do not intend to go to work tomorrow (Wednesday) either. I do feel sort of human now that I am taking medication for the cold, but the problem comes when I try to do any kind of work - I really have no stamina at all. Which is why I will not be going to work tomorrow as I want a chance to recuperate.

So today was a day to try and survive the cold as well as possible. I did try to do a couple of things which showed me that I should not try and do too much until my body has had a chance to fight this cold.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: